What It Is
Looking to display your top acting stakeholders to highlight & thank them, create a little friendly competition among your advocates, or both? Use the Action Leaderboard widget to quickly and easily display your most active stakeholders and the points they’ve earned by taking action.
How To Use It
- To embed this widget, scroll down to the bottom of the Elementor widget list. Within the SparkInfluence section, select Action Leaderboard, and drag & drop it onto your page.
- The Action Leaderboard widget will automatically display stakeholder point values for ALL actions taken during a given calendar year.
- In the settings, confirm or adjust the Year, Limit (this is the number of stakeholders that will display), and whether or not to Show Last Name and/or Organization Name.
- You can filter the Action Leaderboard by Organization (for example, if you are setting up a company-specific page and only want to display top stakeholders from that company) as well as by Tag, if applicable.
- The final setting is to confirm or adjust the language that will display on the screen if there are no stakeholders to display in the Leaderboard. The default language is Leaderboard Currently Empty.
- Preview the Leaderboard right from the editor to ensure the settings are displaying as expected before Updating/Saving and Exiting the page.
Please note that point values are assigned to actions during the action creation/editing process. For more information on how to use the gamification functionality that’s built into SparkInfluence, see: