- Submitted: These are messages that have been submitted recently. The system will come along, check the settings, and either move these messages to the Queue or to Held for review.
- Held: These are messages that are being held from delivery. You can select any messages to review, and manually enqueue them for delivery at any time.
- Queued: This is messaging that is currently enqueued for delivery. The system will come along to pick up any enqueued messages and deliver them.
- Delivered: This will show you all messages that have been pushed through the system to the intended recipient.
- Deliver All
- Hold All
- Hold Selected
- By Percentage – hold a specific percentage difference
- By Action – hold messages from a specific action
One note, if in the future you mark deliver all – all new messages submitted will immediately go into the queue. Any held messages will continue to be held and will only be delivered if manually approved.
If you’d like to activate the Advocacy Queue in your system, please email email@example.com.