What It Is
Looking to display the number of messages sent to legislators or the count of petition signatures garnered, to encourage others to participate in your calls to action and help increase engagement? Use the Spark Action Counter widget to quickly and easily add Spark action data to your site — whether that’s on the home page to showcase your overall effort, or an individual action landing page to highlight the number of actions already taken.
How To Use It
- To embed this widget, scroll down to the bottom of the Elementor widget list. Within the SparkInfluence section, select Spark Action Counter, and drag & drop it onto your page.
- In the settings, you can customize exactly what the counter will display, and how.
- Select Action – From the dropdown, you can decide whether you want to display the data from All Actions, or select a specific action you want the counter to reflect.
- Display Number – You can choose whether you want the counter to display number of Actions Taken, Activities Generated, or Stakeholders Acting.
- Starting Number – By default, the counter will start from 0 and tick up to the total. Adjust the Starting Number if you want the counter to start from a non-zero number.
- Bump Number – If you want to enhance your stats and encourage more stakeholders to act, we give you the option to set a Bump Number. The Bump Number will be automatically added to the display count. For example, if your counter currently displays 1,234 petition signatures and you add a Bump Bump Number of 1,000, the counter will instead display a count of 2,234 petition signatures.
- Number Prefix – Add context to your number, such as a dollar sign (i.e. $200)
- Number Suffix – Add context to your number, such as a plus sign (i.e. 200+)
- You can also set the duration of the animation (how long it takes for the counter to reach the Total Number from the Starting Number), separator settings, and text of the counter title.
- Click into the Style tab in the setting bar to adjust the font and color of the display number and title text.
- Preview the action counter right from the editor screen before Updating/Saving and Exiting the page.