What It Is
Looking to embed your Spark actions into your web page? Use the Spark Action Widget element to quickly and easily place your Spark forms on your action landing pages.
How To Use It
- First, be sure you’ve created the action itself, as well as an action widget.
- To add this element to your page, scroll down to the bottom of the Elementor widget list. Within the SparkInfluence section, select Spark Action Widget, and drag & drop it onto your page.
- In the settings, select the desired widget from the list, and your form will appear in the designated space on the screen.
- If you’re looking to add additional styling to the widget, click into the Advanced tab in the settings bar and scroll down to the Custom CSS field, and drop in your CSS.
- Update/Save your changes before Exiting the page.