What It Is
Looking to share your content on social media, to increase engagement with your calls to action and promote your key issues? Use the Spark Social Share widget to quickly and easily share via Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
How To Use It
- To embed this widget, scroll down to the bottom of the Elementor widget list. Within the SparkInfluence section, select Spark Social Share, and drag & drop it onto your page.
- In the settings, click on each social network to drop down options where you can customize the button text, and – for Twitter – add the language of the Tweet you want stakeholders to share. Your Tweet text can include mentions (@) as well as hashtags (#).
- Confirm or adjust the View, Label, Skin, Shape, Columns, and Alignment settings for the look and feel you want.
- By default, the widget will share the current web page. If you’d like to share a different URL, select Custom from the Target URL dropdown, and insert your desired URL.
- Preview the page or test the share buttons right from the editor to ensure the share settings are displaying your desired content before Updating/Saving and Exiting the page.